If your payment has been declined, please check the following:
- Is there a spending limit on your card?*
- Are your card details correct including security code and expiry date?
- Does your address match the details held by your card provider?
- Has the card you are trying to pay with expired?
- Have you checked your card has sufficient funds?
*The most common reason for decline is a transaction limit set by your bank by default. If you have been rejected several times, feel free to contact your bank to see if the limit is a problem.